Friday, May 4, 2012

1 year old birthday photos!!!!


So a VERY thoughful, sweet lady from the Holt forum saw my daughter in her son's one-year-old birthday photos and contacted me!  She scanned them and then emailed them to me so I could see my sweet baby on her first birthday!  The little dress is the one I sent her for her first birthday!  (Although I'm sad to see shes not in her hanbok!)   Isn't she absolutely adorable?!?!   What a great surprise! 

Thanks so much nbuhler!!!  I appreciate the photos!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I just wanted you to know that my heart is just broken for you! I'm praying for your strength and endurance in this wait. I know where you are because I've been there so often myself. I hope that you hear about Avery's EP submission soon!! I'd be glad to take a package over for her if you would like me too! Just let me know! ~Tracey(tdaniel76) http://onourdoorframes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete