Today while I was getting lunch Holt called. I thought it was our Travel call, but no. Our baby needs a “class B waiver” because she has a seizure disorder. She won’t be issued a US Visa without this waiver being signed, notarized, and returned to Korea. This was the only possible thing that could delay us at this point, and yes, we hit it. Which at this point in our journey shouldn’t’ surprise me, because after all, that is just par for the course for us. I’ll be frank…I’m done. I have no emotional stamina left. If God wants us to have this baby I really wish he’d give her to us, and if not, then take her…but I can’t keep doing this anymore. I need this to end, becasue I've got nothing left.