Saturday, November 7, 2009

Something to Look Forward to!

Yesterday I received an e-mail from Holt saying they were going to get video of Addison next time she came in for her Well Baby Check. I am so excited about this!!!! How wonderful! All seriousness set aside, I'll just be thrilled to see her little face, her chubby legs, her smile, her babbling, …her. I can't wait to see how she's changed! The only photo we have of her was when she was 6 weeks old, so she looks completely different now. We probably won't recognize her! I'm so excited! Any medical knowledge that can be gained from the video will be secondary to me falling in love with her. I doubt that's a rational approach, but right now, I simply do not care. That news was a great encouragement to me! YEAH!




No comments:

Post a Comment