Tuesday, July 5, 2016

4th of July Fun!

We had a great 4th of July celebration with family and friends!  Its always so much fun!  
Here is a picture of Aliah in the 4th of July outfit my mom bought her.  So cute!


Ug. Those eyes!

It was really hot so we all had to drink a ton of water!

Addison found some chocolate!  Her favorite!

Looking over some of the fireworks we bought!

Aliah was not at all bothered by the noise of all the exploding fireworks!  She was a trooper!


My boys.  They weren't very photogenic - I had to sneak this one from afar with my zoom lens.

 Some of the many friends celebrating with us!

 Aliah found a little bike which she really enjoyed!

av
Avery was a little afraid so she was timidly hiding behind daddy.  


 The kids loved watching the parachutes explode and then chasing them in hopes of catching one.

 What should we shoot off next?

 Mark loves the lanterns.  Here is is launching one into the air.

 My niece holding Aliah!


 AVery intently watching all the explosions, unsure of what to think.

 Humm... will that hurt me?

Mark is so funny?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment