Saturday, July 4, 2009

God Has a Sense of Humor!



Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't care for pets in my home. I don't hate animals, I just don't like them in my house. In spite of this, I have an evil cat, my parents dropped off a dog which still resides in my home, and now.....(drum roll...) I have a salamander. I think God is going to keep sending me pets until I learn to selflessly love them. This situation is quite laughable... if you're not me! At any rate, Drew was mowing the lawn and found this little salamander crawling around in the yard. He put him in a bucket and I didn't have the heart to tell him he couldn't keep it. (He was SO excited!) So now my son has a salamander in his room. (and guess what it eats? ....worms & crickets! Seriously...God has a sense of humor!) Here is a photo of "Hydra" the salamander.
....I've learned my lesson...Please no more pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment