Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pray For Val


My best friend is Valerie. I've known her since I was nine. We've been through pretty much everything together. I just went her for lunch last Monday…we talked for two hours. We went to prayer meeting together Tuesday, and were starting a Bible study (once our books came in), and were planning to go out of town next weekend. Early Sunday morning she had a brain aneurysm and was rushed to hospital unconscious. She is now in a coma in the nuero critical care unit. She is in very, very serious condition. She has two daughters; 15 & 8. She is only 37. I'm heartbroken and really don't have any words. Please pray for her. Pray for her daughters.  Pray for her parents.  Just pray. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh no Heather. I am praying for your friend right now. I can't even imagine what her family and friends are feeling right now. Oh Lord we pray for a miracle healing for Valerie...

    ReplyDelete