Friday, July 5, 2013

Swimming Lessons

This is my sweet Addison.  She likes the pool - but she doesn't like getting her face, hair, or upper body wet.  So actually, she only likes to dabble in the pool water while posing for cute pictures as seen below!  (She is adorable!)


Aver loves the water!  She likes to splash and isn't really phased by water touching her face or hair.  she's good out of the pool, dabbling in the pool, or jumping right in!  (Isn't she cute!)
 
(This photo of Drew has nothing to do with this post, but I managed to catch a "good" photo of him so here is my middle son.  So thrilled!
 
In the following photos you'll see Addison at swimming lessons.  She didn't want to go.  She doesn't like them at all.  She hates that she has to get her face wet.  She hates going under.  She hates that I won't rescue her.  She hates the fact that she is a bit cold.  Overall, its a terribly unpleasant experience for her.  In my mind, this will pass and she will learn to love it.  Our family swims - thus, she will swim too. Period.   Note the faces I see every time we go!
"Why are you doing this to me?"
 

"Really, she can't even help me out?!"
 

"Please save me mother!"
 

"I can't believe you let me suffer throught that!"  (This expression is priceless!!)
 
Hopefully I can post some "happy" swim lesson pictures before the summer ends!!  :)
 
The videos below show that despite her dislike for swimming lessons, she is doing well and learning a ton!  I was actually shocked she was doing so much! 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment