Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Morning

 These photos ended up out of order for some reason.  The one above was taken right after the girls founf their Easter baskets early Easter morning.  They loved the candy! 
 
 The girls in their big dresses! 
 
 Sister love.
 
 Pretty in Pink.
 
 Beautiful in blue.
 
 Daddy and his girls
 
Daddy love!

 The above picture shows the girls eating their chocolate bunnies right after they woke up.  I've since hiden the bunnies...I think they'll forget about them!
 
 Addison waiting for us to leave for church.
 
 I love this picture of Avery!  She is so happy!
 
My handsome boys and my beautiful girls!
 
The whole family.  We are so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos! The girls are beautiful as ever, I love their Easter dresses. Such smart boys too in LONG trousers no less;)

    ReplyDelete