Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Program

 Addie was finally old enough to sing in front of the chruch this year.  I bought her a pretty Christmas outfit and her and Avery dressed up for the occasion!  She was SO excited. 
 
 Here they are posing in front of the Christmas tree.  Notice they both have their hands on their hips?!?! Addie taught Avery that sassy move!
 
 Sweet sisters!


 A little hug!
 
 Avery finally hugged her back!
 
 Here is Addie singing in front of the church,  The preschool group only sang two songs, but it was adorable!  She was blowing kisses to her Daddy before the performance!
 

 Here she is doing the motions that go with the song.  It was so cute and she ahd such great time!(unlike my boys who NEVER wanted to sing!!)
I think Avery will be old enough to do it next year! 


1 comment:

  1. Both girls are SO ADORABLE!<3 I wish I could listen to Addie singing! Hope you and all your family have Happy Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete